Wednesday 11 March 2015

Comparison

Here is both assessment images joined together, to show a comparison between the two. I am really happy with the outcome of my assessments, I think I have done a lot better than what I expected to. The differences that really stand out to me is initially the shape of the hair, which is slightly more backcombed on the right hand side in my second image. I have tried to recreate the shape at the front of the face and think I have succeeded in doing so. Another difference is the intensity of the colour around the eyes. I think in the second image the colour has not come out as much as it had in the first assessment, but it is subtle. I am really please with the outcome, I am really interested in TV and Film Makeup, so I am keen to try continuity again.

No comments:

Post a Comment