Wednesday 11 March 2015

Estella Design.


This is my final idea for my interpretation of Estella. I have chosen to show her after being beaten by her husband, as I wanted to use some of the special effects makeup techniques that I have learnt so far. I wanted to show Estella's beauty, which would be ruined by this black eye. I have chosen to complete a fresh-faced look, using the Illamasqua Sculpting Duo to highlight the cheekbones adding a dewy look. I will complete the base first, then add the black eye. From there I will add the pink blush and the rosy lips. 


This is my face chart for Estella's hair. I have chosen to complete a late Victorian hairstyle, half up and half down, with many curls. This will be different from Miss Havisham's hairstyle, but will still be historically accurate.





No comments:

Post a Comment