Monday 4 May 2015

Claudia Hair Charts

Claudia Hair Charts
1. This is my initial hair chart. After researching, many patients had their hair shaven, which this design is based on. I would have to either get a model with short hair, or I will have to find a wig/bald cap which will look the same. 

2. This hair design is for someone with long hair. Preferably I would have my model with black hair, to make this look more sinister. For all of my designs I have to keep them simple, as Claudia would not be open to having any haircare or products. For this look, I can obtain clip-in fringe to create it. 


3. This design is similar to the 2nd, although it is based on a middle parting instead of having a full fringe. For this, I would spritz her hair with water, to create the look of sweat. Her hair would fall down the sides of her face and look uncared for. 


4. This design is for the same makeup look. The bandages would cover the hair, with bits coming out in various places. This look is very sinister. 


I have decided that number three will be my final hair chart design. I am looking forward to creating this look, as I can use some fuller's earth to make the hair look dirty too, as well as the face.



No comments:

Post a Comment