Monday 4 May 2015

Quentin Hair Charts

Quentin Hair Charts
1. As Quentin could be either a man or woman, the length of the hair did not concern me. I have decided that I would like to use a female to model for me as Quentin. This will challenge me, as I need to make her look gender-less. This face chart is using the models own hair, and slicking it back. Once slicked back from the head, I will then twist the hair downwards over the shoulder. By having all of the hair greased down, it will enhance the shape of the head and make it more alien-like. 

2. The second design I have completed features a simple middle parting, greased down, behind the ears. I find this look quite sinister, and is often used in the movies to portray a character that is dark. I don't think I will use this look as my final hair design, due to the fact that it is often used. 


3. My third design would be using a bald cap to create the look. By making the model bald, would enhance the shape of the head, and have all the focus on the facial features of the model. 


4. My fourth design would be slicked backwards down the head, with excess hair at the bottom of the head slicked down the neck. With all of my designs, it is about making the shape of the head prominent, which makes the viewer focus on the facial features.


The design I have chosen to use is the first, as with a female model I think it will be most effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment