Monday 4 May 2015

Evaluation of Gothic Horror

Overall, I am really pleased with the progress I have made this year. From beginning the course, with no knowledge of Makeup and Hair, to leaving first year having completed these units, and being proud of the outcome. Gothic Horror has so far been my favourite unit, mainly due to the fact that I am a horror fan, and I haven't found it a task to research, I have enjoyed it. I am proud of both my Miss Havisham and Estella outcomes, as well as Quentin and Claudia. I have found working to both briefs easy and enjoyable, especially being able to manipulate the brief to create our own story for the characters. I feel in this unit, I have managed my time-keeping skills a lot better, which has resulted in me being less stress, and able to handle the work-load. The biggest difficulty I came across was when I was practising with the prosthetic pieces to create Quentin, and when they didn't stick to the face I became very stressed and frustrated. Rather than keeping with the prosthetics and creating a not-so-good outcome, I retraced my steps and began to think of other ways to create the same look. I have begun to think outside the box, creating original characters, and finding other ways to create horror without the blood. I am excited for what the next year of the course will bring, and am proud with how far I have come.

3 comments:

  1. wauw het ziet er heel goed uit. Heb je de volgende link bezocht ..? zo niet, open dan de link en geniet van 25% korting en gratis en snelle verzending. https://www.thedarkattitude.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dark Attitude Delivering the top quality Gothic Clothing, women Gothic Clothing, Men Gothic Clothing, Alternative Clothing, Steampunk, and cybergoth styles available. Quick Response and Fast Delivery is our First Priority.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shop special Gothic Clothing for Women & Men at reasonable costs. Our assortment is handpicked from the best elective stores from around the world. We transport around the world.

    ReplyDelete